We are now looking for 2+ sales representatives in Multistar International Canada Inc.. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTRACT US WHEN YOU ARE READY
Multistar is known as a specialist in tires and wheels for the agricultural, Mining and Industrial sector for off-the-road-applications, recently for the trucking and car sector as well since he has a subsidiary in Winnipeg, Canada . One of our greatest assets is availability of a complete range of tires and wheels. When you work with Multistar, you can depend on professional service, a diversified stock, individual customised solutions and high-quality tires and (made-to-measure) wheels at competitive prices. We stock OEM wheels for tractors, machinery, implements, and truck/buses, with mounting facility in our warehouses in China, and will in Canada soon.
Our unique expertise and experience, combined with our excellent customer relations built up over more than 20 years form the basis for our leading position in the market. In addition to our house brand, Multistar, we work together with suppliers such as Tianli, Linglong, BOTO, Double star, and Accuride wheels and GKN Wheels, all of whom are global major players.
What are your duties?
· You are the first point of contact for our customers, interacting with them via telephone, email, text, and in some cases in-person.
· Assist customers by recommending products, preparing quotes, booking service appointments etc.
· Maintain a high degree of product knowledge across the full range of our products and services.
· Effectively maintain records of sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings and status updates on a monthly basis.
· Participate in regular sales meetings.
· Assist in the preparation of annual sales forecasts.
· Recommend and assist in the development of new customer needs and principal relationships.
· Develop and build relationships with new customers and develop additional contacts within existing customers.
· Increase market share,implementing new ways to grow sales will be your creative outlet to try all those good ideas
· Visit potential customers on the road.
What we require you to be
· 2+ years of experience in the Ag. Tire/wheels, OTR tire/wheels, or Commercial tire/wheel business
· Demonstrated attention to detail and data entry skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Mechanical knowledge is an asset
· A valid driver's license is non-negotiable.
· Self-motivated associates who have the ability to perform under pressure
· A driven sales person who is not afraid of cold calls
Job type :full time
What do we offer?
· Competitive sales bonus.
· Health, Dental and Vision Benefits.
· The opportunity to develop your skills.
· The opportunity to visit/study/acknowledge of Chinese tire/wheel producers in China
Contact: email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org; or call or text 1 204 299 0448